Saturday, December 15, 2012

2012 - A review in pictures

Dear clients,
It has been a wonderful year for Minna Burgess Photography with many beautiful and amazing families coming by the studio. I want to thank you all for choosing me as your photographer, I have enjoyed every moment I got to spend with you and your little ones. I hope to see many of you again in 2013 as your newborns grow into big, gorgeous, chubby babies. Thank you for making my job so enjoyable and rewarding, it has been a pleasure working with you all. Please enjoy this collection of images from 2012-sessions.



 



 
 

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Every one of these is gorgeous, beautiful work!

Lisa Holloway said...

Isn't it fun seeing your hard work for the year all put together in one place like this? I just did this myself yesterday. Every one of these images is just beautiful...stunning. You are VERY good at what you do. May you have a wonderful 2013! <3

Contact me for session details, and bookings:

Email: info@minnaburgess.com
Mobile: 0432 953 003